Giants Village 2.0
Ask or search…
K

$GIANT token

The $GIANT token represents the fuel of the entire Giants Ecosystem. Starting from buying in-game assets up to governance. Let's take a closer look at tokenomics and utility.
Token Identifier: GIANT-761d27
$GIANT Token

Token Dashboard

A good source of information regarding the most important numbers is the token dashboard. Here you can find information like the total supply, number of holders, and much more.

Utility

Everything we build floats around the $GIANT token and the Giants NFTs. Below, you'll find a constantly growing list of what you can do with the $GIANT token:
  • Buy in-game assets like land, buildings, and more from the in-game shop and marketplace
  • Mint other NFTs that we might launch in the future
  • Upgrade your farms
  • Upgrade your Giants House capacity
  • Activate boosts
  • Buy high-desirable cosmetics and boost items
  • Speed things up or unlock premium features in the Giants Village

Earn $GIANT

In order to spend $GIANT, you need to earn it first. Let's see how you can do that:
  • Staking Gen 0 Giants NFTs
  • Quests tournaments
  • Raffle games
  • Giveaways
  • Special events
  • Trade in-game assets

Tokenomics

The supply is capped at 500.000.000 $GIANT, with the rewards being distributed over a period of 6 years. $GIANT is a deflationary token with a limited supply & several burning mechanisms that will ensure it will increase profitability over time.
Token Allocation

Ecosystem Allocation

The ecosystem category consists mainly of user incentives but also partnerships or other funds that will be distributed in a fair way toward supporting the community.
From the 250,000,000 $GIANT that is allocated to the ecosystem category, 95% will go towards user incentives while the other 5% will be reserved for partnerships, grants, campaigns, or other needs to support the ecosystem.
Ecosystem Allocation

Rewards Distribution for 2024

With the game being live on mainnet, in the 3rd year, the ecosystem allocation will shift its focus towards the game, but also the token, with the only purpose of increasing its value and utility.
Rewards allocation 2024
As you’ve seen in the chart above, the token will be present in the game in multiple ways. Everyone will have a chance to earn tokens by playing and completing quests. As it goes for Village Coin, the amount of $GIANT you will earn for each quest, will scale with the difficulty of the quest. Harder quests mean bigger rewards.
Then, players that will be very active will be able to compete with each other in tournaments, for the chance to win bigger prizes in $GIANT tokens. Weekly or bi-weekly leaderboards will determine the most hard-working players that will be rewarded for their hard work.
Users who have a lot of Giants and don’t use all of them inside the game, or people who hold Giants purely as an investment opportunity and don’t play the game, will have the option to rent their Giants to other players.
To sum everything up, there will be 3 ways to earn $GIANT from the game, for all 3 categories of users:
  1. 1.
    Less active players or investors — Giants Renting
  2. 2.
    Casual players — Quests
  3. 3.
    Hardcore players — Leaderboard tournaments

Burning

A percent of all $GIANT fees collected will be burned - part automatically, part by doing a DAO vote. This will ensure it will increase profitability over time.

Fees/Assets paid in $GIANT

Most fees or assets from the Giants Game and ecosystem will be paid in $GIANT tokens. As a general rule (that might not apply to all fees/assets), they will be split to:
  • Burning
  • Rewards pool
  • Giants reserve